Thank you for your interest in a career at NMS. We are always looking for bright, energetic people to join our team. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment, and you are fanatical about customer service, we would love to talk with you. Feel free to email or send your resume with a cover letter to one of our addresses below.
Systems/Network Engineer, Career Opportunity!
Network Management Services is a fast-paced IT services firm. NMS has eliminated computer and network headaches for small and medium sized organizations with offices in Humboldt County for 16-years. If you want to be a part of a team where your efforts are recognized, personal growth is encouraged and you are APPRECIATED and ACKNOWLEDGED for your results, then this is the team for you! If you always wanted to work for a company that has the latest tools and technology to do the job, then you want to work with us. We offer company-paid training and certification advancement and the chance to be a part of something BIG! Cloud computing is CHANGING this industry and we are one of the only firms in the area gearing up to compete in this space. Are you ready? Read below to find out how you can apply…
Systems Engineer Roles & Responsibilities Include:
- Resolving helpdesk and onsite service tickets that are escalated to you from the Service Technicians/Service Engineers
- Coaching the service desk team and training them to resolve issues without escalation in the future
- Perform network administration on all client environments, including optimizing uptime for each client, ensuring security, reducing workstation and server errors, and documentation to improve reactive response time
- Organizing all vendor information for each client and making it easily accessible for service team
- Plan, coordinate, document, and implement personally and/or through your service team IT projects for clients
- Work with service manager to assign appropriate resources to each project to ensure on-time/on-budget status
- Improve processes within our maintenance and monitoring tool and document and train on this process
- Be the “go-to” person for all things technical service related or to help sales staff answer questions about solutions they are proposing to potential clients; Be able to resolve 98% of the issues that come across your screen!
Skill Sets Needed Include:
- Windows 2003/2008
- Small Business Server 2003/2008/2011
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2008+
- Level III and IV Helpdesk/Onsite Support
- SQL Server
- Smart Phones
Benefits of being part of the Network Management Services team
- Annual training program
- Company vehicle provided for meeting company utilization requirements
- State-of-the-art equipment technology
- Pre-sales support team
- Comprehensive benefits, including health insurance and paid vacation
Are you qualified?
- Have you been in the IT industry for 3 or more years?
- Do you have at least three years of previous IT experience working directly with Microsoft and other networking technologies?
- Do you have a stable work history (no more than 3 jobs in the past 5 years)?
If you answered YES to the above questions, take the next step in your career and submit your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Competitive salary based on demonstrated skill set
Entry Level Help Desk/Junior Service Technician Opportunity
Humboldt County’s leading technology support company is adding to our extraordinary team. We provide network administration, desktop support and technology management services for the best businesses in Humboldt County.
This is an entry-level service position with a required goal to advance to a Service Technician within 12 months, which requires a Microsoft MCP in a desktop operating system as a minimum.
- Requires adequate technical knowledge to assist in resolving problems in the computer support industry.
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to set up computers / hooking/ unhooking systems
- Ability to login to computer and run basic diagnostic tools
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs., physically move hardware
- Must be able to work an 8am – 5pm Monday- Friday
- Must be available for occasional evening and weekend work
- Must be able to pass criminal background check, drug screen, and driving check
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to handle customer relations properly and professionally
- Ability to balance workloads and prioritize tasks
- Proficient in Windows Operating Systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Compensation based on your tested ability to solve problems accurately
Excellent opportunity with room for advancement for the right candidate. Take the next step in your career and send your resume and salary history to email@example.com.
Compensation is based on demonstrated and tested skill set.