NMS can help you choose a remote access solution that is correct for you. We support web based as well as hardware based access to your network. Our solutions work from any hotel, home or even driving down the highway. Just make sure your in the passenger seat!
Here are some detail about our SSL (Secure Socket Layer) solution, however to find out what solution is right for you, please submit your information here and we will contact you soon.
A SSL-VPN will complement your network allowing for a high return on investment due to enhanced security and increased productivity. It serves as a single gateway for access to all remote resources without having to place any Microsoft products at the edge of a network.
Offers employees on-demand access to all resources
- NetExtender is a browser-based thin client that is pushed to users on-demand and provides network level access to resources providing an experience similar to IPsec VPN
- Application offloading is a clientless access method that proxies Web applications to users, with or without authentication
- Bookmarks proxy Web applications by means of browser-based clients that are pushed to the user
Provides flexible cross-platform access to employees
- Native NetExtender clients are available for Windows, Mac, Linux and Windows Mobile platforms making the solution very versatile
- “Bookmarks” facilitate various types of clientless access to resources (telnet, SSH, FTP, file shares, Web applications) in addition to remote control capabilities (RDP, VNC) for Windows, Mac and Linux machines within your network
Ensures strong authentication to control admission to a network
- Token-based two factor authentication using tokens such as Vasco is supported
- Tokenless two factor authentication (One Time Passwords) sends a “soft token” to a specified email address or as a text message to a mobile device which adds an extra layer of security at no extra cost
Enables granularly access control to resources
- Tightly manage intranet access on a user, group or global level
- Dynamically create and manage extranets for authorized partners or users
Provides secure easy access and management
- Administrators can perform administrative tasks via a Web browser
- Multiple SSL VPN appliances can be managed via a central site using Global Management System
- Details of access to resources may be obtained via a Web-based reporting tool in case of internal and external audits
- Users can access resources via an easy-to-use customized Web portal
Facilitates a Clean VPN approach to security
- An SSL VPN can be deployed such that the decrypted data is scanned by a deep packet inspection engine on a UTM platform in order to secure the traffic that is entering the corporate network